Spit Mask Products
90% NO visibility
10% see through
95% NO visibility
5% see through
98% visibility in
98% visibility out
This provides a uniform procedure to protecting the identity of an arrested person AND protecting law enforcement from disease.
A proportionate response by Authorities to protect their people from harm.
- Demonstrates a “duty of care” by authorities.
- Provides anonymity from media and public (except the white variety)
- Police may want to conceal a persons identity for safety reasons.
- Prison services may also want to protect inmate identity. e.g., high risk offenders, pedophiles, internal transfers for high profile inmates.
- Protect the identity of “under aged” offenders.
- POLIVEIL may assist in the prevention of potential HIV transfer.
- Collects DNA, from hair and saliva, once it has been applied.
- Only use this product for its official intended use.
- Make sure your are authorised to use this product in a professional capacity.
- Use POLIVEIL once only.
- Do not leave the person wearing the hood, unattended, at any time.
The white part of mask is 100% PP (Polypropylene)
The mesh/face part of mask is 100% Polyester
Spitmask.com has recently undertaken product research conducted by the University of New South Wales (Australia) to assess the visibility, Identity protection and prevention of SPIT transmission.
The POLIVEIL is a significant advantage over a “head bag/sand bags or a piece of clothing or blanket” and the Orange and Blue mask provide excellent identity protection.
- Apply to those under arrest or already in custody and need their identity protected, or to stop them spitting.
- At court or giving a testimony, witness protection.
- Nuisance hospital patients.